I’m so happy I can’t help but shake my tail feathers.
Because I’ve won Top Commentator of the Month in Jaypee’s blog. I thought I lost that one, but there’s something to be said for grim determination. I’m still a little sore from all the commenting I’ve done over at Jaypee’s blog. But hey, what’s to be grumpy about. After all, I’ve won these goodies:
* $15 via Paypal
* some WordPress schwag pencil, pin, stickers and temporary tattoo, and
* a WordCamp Las Vegas or WordPress tshirt.
The good news is that this is an ongoing contest at Jaypee’s cool technology and blogging news and reviews blog.
You still have time to participate. And even if you’re not interested in joining the contest you’d find the posts compelling.
My top commentator of the month contest is still on. Here are the contest guidelines:
1. You can also react to a fellow reader’s comment if you wish. Just keep it civil. Contrary views couched in hateful language will be struck down.
2. Comments must be relevant to the post. Spammy comments like “Great post. You did it again.” will be deleted.
3. Kindly write in English so our international friends can join in the conversation. I can’t edit your comments so there’s no way I can provide a rough translation. Comments made in Filipino will not be deleted but these will not be reflected in your score.
4. I’m open to suggestions to make this more fun for you. Raising the monetary value of the prize? I wish I can do that but I’m feeling the pinch, too – what can I say?
Here’s a video to give you an idea how happy I’d been since winning this contest. Shaking my tail feathers is my new skill. I hope you enjoy this -