Here are some link goodies for your pleasure.
To Make You Laugh:
1. Jojigirl aims for our jugular, er funny bones with a wicked post. She claims innocence, denying she’s written it herself. It’s laugh out loud funny nevertheless – This Computer-Savvy Wife Got a Problem
2. I’d gladly give Dee a hefty retainer for writing this hilarious piece. – 10 Excuses If You Were Caught Sleeping At Work
3. Diane Fitzpatrick is just tinkering with her blog when her entire site disappears. Or so she says. Check out her humorous experience with tech support. – Cookies For the Apple Genius
To Make You a Better Blogger:
1. Subject-verb agreement still boggles your mind? Befriend this grammar police before she hunts you down – Gege
2. David Pierce exhorts writers to make your writing sticky and effective by making your readers the focal point of your piece.
3. On the off chance you haven’t read this yet I’m recommending a Brian Clark post. I don’t know the exact date, but when Brian climbed down from the mountain he brought down a tablet which contains Ten Commandments for writers . Priceless.
To Make You Earn More Money:
1. Be $150 richer. If you’re knowledgeable about PHP, AJAX, jQuery, Wordpress, or HTML/CSS and can write a tutorial and screencast try this – NETTUTS+ Writers Needed!
2. Solve Jehzeel’s next puzzle – a contest on his blog – and earn $ 50 and other prizes. The mechanics will be posted soon, but in this post you’d see a preview of his next puzzle contest – The Blue Stickman First IQ Puzzle Winner Is…
To Help You Achieve Your Goals:
1. To help you snap out of whatever it is that gets you tied down – Conquer the Fears Lurking in the Dark Corners of Your Mind
2. Pardon me, but what’s holding you back? Go for it, man. – You Are Enough
Enjoy. I’m off to Twitter now. Are you coming?If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!