Today is open mike at WritingToExhale. It’s your turn to be candid about things that matter to you and me. If you already have been outspoken – goodness gracious I’m lucky in that some of you are forthright with me – turn it up a notch. If you’ve been silent all along, it’s time you gave voice to your thoughts.
Give it to me straight. I’m all ears -
- If you have suggestion(s) about my blog design, usability, focus or lack of focus, just say it.
- If you wish that I write about some topics relevant to my blog I haven’t covered before – I can’t be more pleased to hear them.
- If you wish that I write about Naruto? Go to hell. If I write as well as this awesome Influenza Blogger, I just might humor you with a post about it. Not until then though.
- If I had been unkind to you online – in Twitter and in chat and email – give it to me now or forever hold your peace.
- If your concern is very personal – I’m still unattached, you know – please use the contact form. Ahem.
But before you pick up the mike and cause mayhem here, let me thank first my two blogging buddies who turned in marvelous poems in my blog’s initial foray into publishing poetry:
- Luke – Come to the Dark Side…
- Gerson Garcia – Bells and Women
Thanks a lot to Holly Jahangiri for featuring the Jedi bloggers in a fun group interview. Perfect virtual blog meet up over bowls of bulalo and coffee and tea. Do check it out and learn more about your blogging buddies. I thought I knew them well. Not! Thanks to Holly’s probing questions, I know them a lot more now.
Okay, I’m done. Where are we exactly? Yes, your comments. Don’t be a wimp now, you hear?
Photo Credit: butthaIf you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!