Ismail of Passionate About Blogging honored me with this Friendship Award early February. It’s hard to argue with lawyers – you know how they can slap you with restraining orders and stuff – so I accepted it and promptly filed it away. Thank you, Ismail. Indeed, you have discriminating taste.
Now is the time to pay it forward. The awardees are a happy mix of online friends and new acquaintances. I hope you will all promptly recover from the devastation Valentine’s Day brings to your purse and ego as the case maybe. If you’re still huffing and puffing from your juvenile assignations, pick up your awards later, you lucky dogs.
The honorees are:
1. Yatot of The Yatot Chronicles
2. Jhez of My Not So Personal Blog
3. Dee of Tales From The Mom Side
4. Jojigirl of Rainbows and Thunderstorms
5. Tonex of Blog Ex Machina
6. Jaypee of Jaypee Online
7. Ms. Earth of Earthlingorgeous
8. Diane of Just Humor Me
9. A friend who is suffering from multiple ironies – Pinay Single Mommy
10. Jed who is after our personal growth by plotting to make us better bloggers.
11. Bingkee of I Love Hate America
12. Gagay who went inside the minds of guys so she could write a list of reminders for girls. Example: “Don’t rub the lamp if you don’t want to see the genie.”
Now it’s your turn to pass this on to pals and even acquaintances – you know, people who Ambrose Pierce describes as “person(s) whom we know well enough to borrow from, but not well enough to lend to.”
Recommended Reading especially on Valentine’s Day is this exquisite story posted by Jason. It’s in Filipino – I wish it will be translated in English soon.
Another good read on Valentine’s Day – and every time we feel mushy and romantic – is Cupid and Psyche written by Jo of A Majority of Two.If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!