The die is cast. Here is my final list of nominees for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009.
This is an updated post, guys.
Good writing, wit, humor and great connection with readers define my nominees for top influential blogs. Cuteness is a superficial yardstick to measure a blog’s potentiality for greatness. That’s why I have edited every reference to cuteness here.
These 10 blogs have indeed emerged from their caves, and now have ventured out into the blogosphere armed with nothing but excellence.
Meet my elite team of influential blogs
1. Ada of Adaphobic
2. Dee of Tales From the Mom Side
3. Kelvin of Kelvinonian Ideas 2.0
4. Rye of Flamindevil
5. Silver of Dare to Speak Out
6. Snow of Dear Bloggery
7. Roy of The Struggling Blogger
8. Doc Z of Zorlone
9. Fedhz of Home Buddies
10. Jehz and friends – Patay Gutom
Highly Recommended Blogs
It pains me I’m limited to nominating only 10 blogs. That’s why I’m here recommending a few more outstanding blogs.
- Irene of Life Lots
- Angel of Father Blogger
- Luke of Darkest Shade
- Holly of It’s a Matter of Perspective: Mine
- Rob Angeles of Social Media Philippines
Assignment from Lolo Jan
1. blog hop to gain exposure and more readers for your blog
2. ask your own readers to write a post about this writing project themselves.
3. convince your followers to include you in their own top 10 list.
4. keep doing your outstanding work in your blog as this translates into more votes.
5. coordinate with me and among yourselves so we’d be making significant results.
You need a vote – ask for it
Use every weapon in your arsenal. Be charming. Be eloquent. Be funny. Anything to make yourself heard so you get the vote of the blogs you’re visiting. Throw yourself into this project wholeheartedly. If you don’t get the vote you covet, take heart, at the very least you’d get yourself more readers and friends. Not so bad, right?
Be anything but coy. To get what you need you have to ask for it.
Vote for me, too
I need you to vote for me. There – I’ve said. Quite simple, right? Okay, one more time with feeling: vote for me, capice? Ahahaha.
Now, that’s not so bad huh? Moving on….
Take no prisoners, guys
Really now. I need you to win. Barring this, you have to make a very strong showing. As of now, you’re all influential to me. But take this to another level.
Be exasperatingly (for the opposition at least) INFLUENTIAL.
The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009 is a yearly writing project by Ms. Janette Toral of Influential Blogger. If you’re interested to join this contest, you can check out Ms. Toral’s post on prizes, rules and other details here.
This writing project is made possible by the following sponsors: Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, Events at Work, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile, and Blog4Reviews.com.
Go get your vote now.
Related articles by Zemanta
- August 8 Eyeball: Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2009 Winners Announcement (influentialblogger.net)
- Week 11: Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009 (influentialblogger.net)
- 10 Interesting Tips On How To Be Uber Interesting (socialmediaphilippines.com)