Image via Wikipedia
Reyna Elena’s nominees to this writing project -
1. Dare to speak out!
2. Dear Bloggery
3. It’s Johnonymous!
4. The Struggling Blogger
6. Desert Fishing
7. Sa Labas Ng Mandaluyong
8. Brother Utoy
9. Extra Super Special Batchoy with Egg
Thank you, Reynz.
This came a bit late, I know. I’ve been dragging my feet about this, but let me assure you my secret operatives are already hard at work behind the scenes as we speak. I have already readied my favorite weapons for arm-twisting, water-boarding, and other nifty gadgets to secure a fair showing in the polls.
Dark chocolates and dirty tricks
If all goes well, my emissary to secure the minions of the Dark Force will be in shortly so we will have an ample supply of aphrodisiacs. Or dark chocolates to secure our place in the hearts of the unbelievers.
I’m not too comfy with my palapa to keep my followers in line. This means I’d be borrowing your trusted bullwhip from time to time. Just in case.
Sharpen your social climbing skills
Guys, I’m inviting you to check out these fabulous bloggers and make friends with them. The edict has come down from the Queen of Pinoy blogosphere herself and will do us all a lot of good if we comply. Besides, doing so will sharpen your “social climbing skills” – a much sought-after but least understood skill set in the world of uber blogging.
While you’re at it, I encourage to you to check out Reynz blog and learn how to really connect with your readers.
Emerging and influential blogs
This project of identifying new and emerging blogs is a brainchild of Janette Toral of Influential Blogger. Says Janet, ” I’ve decided to come up with a part 3 of this writing project of identifying new and emerging blogs that are making an impact to its readers in 2009. These are blogs that started anytime from May 1, 2008 to the present. They are gradually gaining a considerable amount of readership and influence.”
Who can join?
Any blogger in the world is qualified. You must have your profile or email accessible or visible online in order to qualify.
How to join?
* Blog about the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009 and link it to Janette Toral’s original entry.
* Select 10 bloggers who you believe have what it takes to be influential.
* Make sure your choices started their blogs from May 2008 to the present.
* Link to Janette Toral’s post which you can find here.
* To be included in the raffle, links to the following sponsors should also be in the entry. They are Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, and Business Summaries.
* Post a comment on Janette’s post so she will know of your entry. Only one entry per blogger is allowed.
Help me complete my list of 10 emerging influential blogs
Although I have several names for my own list, this is far from complete. I need your help. Please feel free to use the comment section to let us know your recommendations.
If you think the above list is exceptional and need not be changed you can write about that as well. I’m open to your suggestions.
Did you like this post? You may consider opting for a free subscription via email or feed so you will not miss future updates.
The Lost Art of Being Silly
My Grandson, Me and the Politics of Blogging
I Have a Confession to Make…
Other Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009 Articles:
1. Pinoy New Bloggers, ang aming mga manok…
2. Good Social Climbing Pays Off
3. To Reyna Elena and Her Majesty’s Top 10 Emerging Influential Bloggers
4. Roy of Struggling Blogger: My List of Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs
5. Jena Isle: My Pick for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs – (Partial List)
6. Kelvinonian.com’s Top 10 List of Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009
div> If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!